With 4 kids, I tend to be on the go more than not. That’s what makes these super easy crockpot chicken tacos such a lifesaver for me! They are ready to cook in under 5 minutes & then can cook all day! It doesn’t hurt that they turn into delicious taco filling!
Crockpot Chicken Tacos
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 small roma tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped
- Spray the crockpot insert with nonstick cooking spray. Add the chicken to the crockpot. Sprinkle the chicken with the packet of taco seasoning.
- Chop the onions, tomatoes & cilantro & add to the crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken & mix with the sauce that has formed. Enjoy has hard shell or soft shell tacos, a taco salad or as a burrito bowl!