This salad is a very easy meal idea for weeknights & makes great leftovers for lunch. If you make the pasta ahead of time, this can be thrown together in about 10 minutes!
Easy Chopped Chicken Salad
This salad is so easy to make & it uses a cold rotisserie chicken & bagged salad mix to save even more time! It is super healthy, but filling. It can easily be served as a meal.
- 1 cold Rotisserie Chicken white meat chopped into cubes – yields about 8 ounces
- 4 ounces small pasta cooked
- 2 roma tomatoes chopped, juice separated
- 6 green onions chopped
- 1 bag Romaine salad mix
- 1 bag Iceberg salad mix
- 12 slices Hormel Fully Cooked Bacon chopped
- any cheese for topping
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, rinse with cold water
- Chop the chicken, green onions & tomatoes
- Add lettuce & mix ins in a large bowl. Use a slotted spoon to separate the tomatoes from their juices
- Mix/toss salad to combine
- Top with your choice of cheese & salad dressing. Enjoy!