This salmon is so easy, quick & absolutely delicious!! It is great for Fridays during Lent or a healthy dinner anytime!
Oven Baked Soy Teriyaki Glazed Salmon
This delicious salmon is brushed with oil, seasonings & then glazed with a soy & teriyaki blend & baked in the oven until it’s flaky. It is super quick, very easy & came out fabulous!
- 2 medium whole salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Lawry’s Garlic Salt Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 2 large lemons 1 sliced thin, 1 for squeezing
- Line a large baking tray with aluminum foil for easy clean up. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the salmon fillets on the tray, Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Mix the 1 tbsp olive oil & 1/2 tbsp Lawry’s Garlic Salt Seasoning Mix together. Brush the oil & salt mixture on the salmon.
- Mix the soy sauce & teriyaki sauce together & brush onto the salmon fillets.
- Squeeze one of the lemons over the salmon & slice the other lemon to top the salmon with.
- Bake in the oven until the salmon flakes easily. If they are whole fillets, it may be 20-25 minutes. Individual fillets are around 12 minutes. Enjoy!