I love these little ham & cheese sandwiches! They work great for a party, or even dinner!
Ham & Cheese “Coffeewiches”
These little sandwiches are great either for a party or a meal! My mom used to make them when we were growing up and they are one of my family’s favorites! She always called them “coffeewiches.” I am not sure where that name came from, to me they are more of a slider. They’re super quick & easy to make & even easier to eat! 🙂 They are way better than your average hot ham & cheese sandwich.
Servings: 12 sandwiches
- 12 King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 12 ozs Archer Farms Virgina Brand Ham sliced very thin
- 6 slices Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Chese
- 4 tbsp butter or margerine softened
- 4 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp minced onion dried
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half & line a 9×13 pan with the bottom pieces
- Mix the softened butter or margarine, Dijon mustard & minced onion together
- Spread some of the butter mixture on the bottom of each bun. I use a brush to just get the buns moistened with the mixture
- Put one ounce of Archer Farms Virginia Brand Ham on each bun
- Slice the Sargento Ultra Thin Swiss Cheese into quarters. Top each sandwich with 2 squares of cheese.
- Spread the remainder of the butter mixture onto the bun tops and place on the sandwiches
- Spray the tops of the buns with cooking spray. Cover with tin foil & bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Remove & enjoy!!