Chicken Burrito Bowls
These tasty burrito bowls are delicious & super easy to make! I used Trader Joe's jasmine rice & their fire roasted corn, both of which cook in the microwave for a speedy dinner!
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp each cumin, garlic salt, red pepper flakes, adobo seasoning
- 1 large lime juice of
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bags Trader Joe's Jasmine Rice
- 3 cups Trader Joe's Fire Roasted Corn
- 12 ounces grape tomatoes halved
- 2 large avocados sliced
Season the chicken breasts with the seasonings & lime juice. Let marinate in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight.
Add 1 tbsp olive oil to skillet & heat over medium - high heat. Pan fry the chicken until browned & cooked through.
Chop the cooked chicken into bite size pieces & then cover to keep warm.
Cook the rice & corn according to package directions.
Chop the tomatoes & slice the avocado.
Divide rice, chicken, corn, tomatoes & avocado. Top with a squeeze of lime or chopped cilantro. Enjoy!