I took chicken out of the freezer last night, with no clue on what I would make for dinner. This morning I decided I would marinate it & grill it so I literally through some ingredients together & it was amazing! Even my pickiest eaters gobbled it up & have already staked claim to the leftovers for tomorrow!
Asian Infused Grilled Chicken
- 3 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 stalks green onions chopped
- Place chicken in a Ziploc bag. Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl & then pour over chicken. Let marinate for 4+ hours,
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Cook chicken until cooked through. Enjoy!